Oh man! The past few months have been such an experience. We’ve met so many fantastic people, shared great conversations and created a community that we can genuinely call FRIENDS!! Some experiences instantly come to mind as life changing, and we feel really grateful to be able to share them with you;
- Attended and supported the girls at Mathare Youth Sports Association and Mombasa Girls in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
- Shared our knowledge and views with amazing people at the NEST where Njuhi was invited as a panelist.
- Became a supplier of African contemporary jewellery for Kenya Airways- The Pride of Africa. Please visit their online shop and get yourself something divine such as the Riri Beaded Neck piece or the Mt Kenya Neckpiece.
- Participated in the Airtel Sondeka Festival AND had our jewellery on the advertising poster. Winning!
- Featured in the international magazine HAND/EYE Magazine, that features the best of artisanal work from around the world.
- Completed a couple of custom projects. Call us, we’re like really really good!
- Expanded our collection to include bags.
- Worked with young men in Thika to design our packaging boxes.
- Climbed Mt Kenya
- Named among the top handmade companies by The Kindcraft.
- Attended our first frigging trade show in New York City!!!!!!!
From our hearts to yours,
Filled Under : Uncategorized